Low GWP (675) A2L safety class alternative to R-410A for use in air conditioning and heat pump applications.
Features and Benefits
- Low GWP –Sustainable and compliant with F-Gas legislation
- Increased performance compared to R-410A – Lower indirect emissions and operating costs.
- Single component refrigerant – can be used in direct expansion and flooded systems. No temperature glide.
- Approved by many equipment manufacturers – Large choice of new equipment available.
Packaging and Supply
- Climalife supply R-32 in 9kg or 46kg returnable cylinders and 702kg returnable drums.
- Conforms to AHRI 700-2016 specifications.
- As R-32 is safety class A2L, it is important to use the right equipment for handling R-32.
Why Choose Climalife?
Climalife are a key player in the distribution of refrigerants and other climate control products, with a nationwide distribution network and product knowledge that is second to none.
How does R-32 compare to R-410A?
R-32 has a better cooling and energy efficiency performance compared to R-410A. R‑32 does have the safety classification A2L due to its low flammability. R-32 should only be used in systems compatible for use with low flammability refrigerants.
Full theoretical performance comparisons at customer specified conditions are available from Climalife on request.
|Boiling Point (at 1 Atmosphere)||-51.7°C|
|Dew Point (at 1 Atmosphere)||-51.7°C|
|Saturated Liquid Density at 25°C||961.0 kg/m³|
|Saturated Vapour Density at 1.013bar||2.987 kg/m³|
|Saturated Liquid Pressure at 25°C||16.896 bar|
|Saturated Liquid Pressure at 50°C||31.412 bar|
|Critical Pressure||57.820 bar|
|Critical Density||424.0 kg/m³|
|Critical Volume||0.00236 m³/kg|
|Latent Heat of vapourisation at 1.013bar||381.9 kJ/kg|
|Thermal Conductivity of Liquid at 25°C||125.9 mW/(m.K)|
|Thermal Conductivity of Vapour at 25°C & 1.013bar||12.5 mW/(m.K)|
|Surface tension at 25°C||6.79 mN/m|
|Viscosity of Liquid at 25°C||0.114 mPa.s|
|Viscosity of Vapour at 25°C & 1.013bar||0.013 mPa.s|
|Specific heat of liquid at 25°C||1.937 kJ/(kg.K)|
|Specific heat of vapour at 25°C and 1.013bar||0.8476 kJ/(kg.K)|
|Cp/Cv ratio at 25° and 1.013 bar||1.252|
|Lower Fammability Limit (LFL) in air (EN 378)||0.307|
|ISO 817 / ASHRAE 34 Safety Classification||A2L|
|PED Fluid Group||1|
|Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)||0|
|Global Warming Potential (GWP) IPCC AR4/IPCC AR5||675/677|