Bacharach PGM-IR Portable Refrigerant Monitor
The Bacharach PGM-IR Portable Refrigerant Monitor is a portable refrigerant monitor that is able to find small leaks fast. Bacharach’s PGM-IR Portable Refrigerant Monitor helps maintenance personnel find small refrigerant leaks fast to enable compliance with emissions reduction standards.
- Proprietary infrared (NDIR) sensor accurately detects the presence of a target gas down to an industry-leading 1 ppm Minimum Detection Level (MDL)
- Sensor is not prone to false alarms caused by cross-interference from other gases or sudden changes in temperature or humidity
- Gas library contains 60+ refrigerants, including CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs and HFOs
- Backlit display with real-time concentration readings and audible indicator help users track the smallest refrigerant leaks to their source
- Integrated charcoal purge filter allows users to perform inspections in contaminated spaces without leaving to re-zero the monitor in fresh air
The Bacharach PGM-IR portable refrigerant monitor available from Climalife, offers superior performance and functionality for low ppm level leak detection of refrigerants, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrous Oxide or Sulfur Hexafluoride. A built-in library of 60+ refrigerants enables the PGM-IR to accurately detect the smallest leaks at their source. The unit is immune to sudden changes in temperature or humidity and to over-exposure. The PGM-IR requires no zeroing of positive readings with extended exposure to gas. It has a data logging capacity of up to 200 readings.
With its high flow rate, real-time ppm concentrations are displayed instantly with corresponding audible tick-rate indicator to precisely pinpoint leaks. Rapid clearing time enables accurate ambient-air leak detection using the probe along a chiller or display-case. A re-zeroing algorithm and filter / bladder system allows the unit to be used in contaminated areas without affecting target gas readings. The rechargeable Li-ion battery provides a minimum of 8 hours of runtime for all-day usage.