MOBIL ARCTIC 68 NH
Mobil Gargoyle Arctic 68 NH is a high performance refrigeration oil designed specifically for the lubrication of refrigeration reciprocating and screw compressors using ammonia (NH3, R-717). It is formulated with high quality mineral paraffinic technology providing excellent low temperature performance, low volatility and thermal stability.
Features and benefits of Mobil Gargoyle Arctic 68 NH
- Low volatility, helps reducing oil consumption (fewer oil top-ups), limiting oil thinning from fractionation.
- Low Brookfield viscosity contributes to good oil flow at low temperatures and good oil return from evaporator.
- Surface protection for increased equipment life, reduced repair costs.
- High Viscosity Index for good compressor lubrication across wide operating temperatures.
- Refrigerant compatibility contributes to oil separator efficiency (very low miscibility with NH3).