Climalife announce membership to the GSHPAClimalife UK
Climalife are very pleased to announce their membership to the GSHPA (Ground Source Heat Pump Association).
Working closely with Government to help achieve their target of delivering 15% of energy demand from renewable sources by 2020, the association actively set the standards and promote the efficient use of ground source heat pumps. The GSHPA work closely with suppliers, trade associations and training organisations and are committed to driving growth and development into the UK ground source industry.
Managing Director Allan Harper said, “Climalife are committed to providing technically innovative and sustainable solutions to the UK Renewables Heating industry. Working in partnership with the Ground Source Heat Pump Association, we will continue to raise awareness of the benefits of cost effective renewable energy sources such as ground source heat pumps supporting the Government’s long term goal of a low-carbon and secure energy mix.”
Principle aims of the GSHPA:
- Promote the efficient and sustainable use of ground source heat pumps
- Raise awareness of the benefits of ground source heat pumps
- Develop ground source installation standards
- Encourage high standards of training for the industry
- Provide a forum for information interchange
- Liaise with related organisations to benefit the ground source industry
- Lobby for Ground Source Energy industry in matters of local, national and international interest to members