ORDERING: Will Climalife supply anyone?

We are a responsible supplier who supply through the trade and to contractors who can demonstrate themselves to have a minimum level of competency in handling our products.  For HFCs we require contractors and their engineers to hold the relevant F-Gas certificate before we will supply, as it is illegal for them to use these products without such certification.