HFO RefrigerantsHFO Blends from ClimalifeR448A Solstice N40R449A Opteon XP40R450A Solstice N13R452A Opteon XP44R452B Opteon XL55R452B Solstice L41yR454A Opteon XL40R454B Opteon XL41R454C Opteon XL20R455A Solstice L40XR513A Opteon XP10R1233zdOpteon XL10R1234yfR1234ze
R452B Solstice L41y
- Solstice L41y (R452B) is a non-ozone depleting, zeotropic blend designed to serve as a low GWP alternative to R410A in positive displacement comfort air conditioning and reversible heating applications.
- A key feature of Solstice L41y is its 67% lower GWP with similar efficiency and matching capacity to R410A, helping to further minimise the re-design costs and capital expenditures.
- The design compatibility of Solstice L41y enables OEMs to transition their R410A equipment to a lower GWP alternative faster.
- Solstice L41y discharge temperature is much lower than R32 and very close to R410A indicating that discharge temperature mitigation may not be required.
- Solstice L41y has lower mass flow rate than R410A which leads to a lower pressure drop and eliminates potential design cost increase in the heat exchanger.
APPLICATIONS: Direct expansion (DX) chillers, high pressure heat pumps (lowre case air source and ground source), Split Air-Conditioning units, Commercial packaged systems (such as rooftop units, VRF)
ASHRAE CLASS: A2L
OIL REQUIRED: POE