HFO RefrigerantsHFO Blends from ClimalifeR448A Solstice® N40R449A Opteon™ XP40R450A Solstice® N13R452A Opteon™ XP44R452B Opteon™ XL55R452B Solstice® L41yR454A Opteon™ XL40R454B Opteon™ XL41R454C Opteon™ XL20R455A Solstice® L40XR513A Opteon™ XP10R515B Solstice® N15R1233zdOpteon XL10R1234yfR1234ze
R452B Solstice® L41y
- Solstice® L41y (R452B) is a non-ozone depleting, zeotropic blend designed to serve as a low GWP alternative to R410A in positive displacement comfort air conditioning and reversible heating applications.
- A key feature of Solstice® L41y is its 67% lower GWP with similar efficiency and matching capacity to R410A, helping to further minimise the re-design costs and capital expenditures.
- The design compatibility of Solstice® L41y enables OEMs to transition their R410A equipment to a lower GWP alternative faster.
- Solstice® L41y discharge temperature is much lower than R32 and very close to R410A indicating that discharge temperature mitigation may not be required.
- Solstice® L41y has lower mass flow rate than R410A which leads to a lower pressure drop and eliminates potential design cost increase in the heat exchanger.
APPLICATIONS: Direct expansion (DX) chillers, high pressure heat pumps (lowre case air source and ground source), Split Air-Conditioning units, Commercial packaged systems (such as rooftop units, VRF)
ASHRAE CLASS: A2L
OIL REQUIRED: POE