Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Why join us
You want to work for a company where you feel you can make a difference, you want to be valued, you want to feel part of a great team, you want to work in an environment where you can be yourself – that’s who we’re hiring after all.
A bit about us
Climalife is the expert in eco-efficient solutions to service the industry.
Climalife is one of the UK’s leading distributors of refrigerants and other products. We supply key industries such as refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, renewable energy, heat pumps and manufacturing.
We are committed to the environment and a big part of what we do is looking to become an eco-efficient industry by supporting our customers to choose solutions that have an even lower impact on our ecosystem.
We manage our business with a small dynamic team based in our office in Bristol.
A bit about the role:
You will support the Marketing Manager on the delivery of the marketing communication plan for the UK.
You will need to be hard working and proactive, with big ideas and a creative eye, as well as having excellent written English and experience in seeing multiple campaigns and projects through to fruition.
You will support the sales function by creating a link between the Sales and Marketing activities to ensure our activity is aligned.
Some of the responsibilities we’ll trust you with include:
- Creating marketing material such as social media graphics, case studies, videos, articles, brochures and advertisements.
- Managing social media content and campaigns through various social channels and monitor results
- Updating website content to improve SEO and organic traffic
- Email marketing campaigns and post campaign analysis
- Create magazine articles and advertisements, including translation work
- Organise and attend exhibitions, events and awards
- Manage the enquiry process from new customers
- Work with the sales team to identify new opportunities with existing and prospect customers
- Maintain sales and marketing databases on CRM and other internal systems
- Build strong business relationships both internally and externally
To be effective in this role, you will likely have the following experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluent in English
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office 365 knowledge is an advantage.
- Some junior level of marketing experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in marketing, sales or other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- A qualification in Business or Marketing would be an advantage but not essential.
- IMovie (or similar) video editing skills.
- Experience in editing websites (back office admin) would be an advantage but not essential.
- Copywriting and proof-reading technical articles, blogs, social media content is desirable.
- Some basic design skills and experience of putting this into practice.
This is the job for you if you…
- Are personable
- Are self-motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Can adapt to changes thrown your way and be innovative to meet team goals
- You drive positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver great results
The good stuff you get for working hard:
- Competitive salary
- Income protection
- 5% employer pension contributions
- Some flexibility to work from home
- Group Life Assurance
- Optional Private Medical Insurance
- Free counselling and occupational health services
- 25 days holiday a year plus all Bank Holidays
- Annual performance bonus. If we have a great year, we pass the rewards onto every single member of the team
This role is based at our Head office in North Bristol with some flexibility to work from home.
Salary range £21,500-£26,500 dependant on experience
Working hours: 8:30am – 16:30pm Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply please email your CV to email@example.com